In the past couple of weeks, I’ve noticed an increase in searches and questions about intestinal parasites. The blog I wrote a couple of years ago about the subject seems to be a bit too vague. So I’m writing my personal account of how I cured my intestinal parasites in 2010 with a product called Paragone from ReNew Life.
Back in January of 2010, I suddenly began feeling very sick to my stomach and getting diarrhea almost every day. At first I thought I may have been somehow getting gluten in my diet but that didn’t make sense. I always ate the exact same things. I scoured my fridge and cabinets and threw out anything suspect just to be safe but things went from bad to worse.
I began to drop weight so rapidly my co-workers commented on it. I’d wake up in the middle of the night (around 3 a.m., a common time for those suffering with intestinal parasites), with horrible, noisy gurgling in my intestines. The next morning, I’d wake up, have a horrible diarrhea attack and have to just go to work like that.
My anus itched, I hardly ever had a normal bowel movement and I felt constantly drained and tired. I also had obnoxious flatulence and couldn’t seem to stop feeling incredibly jittery and anxious, like I either never slept or didn’t get quality sleep.
What’s worse, (and this is really gross so if you’re eating, stop), I once passed a gelatinous mass of orange/reddish goop out of my butt. So, suffice it to say, I was worried.
I started looking up my symptoms online (I trust “Dr. Google”) and found some links for parasitic infection. The symptoms definitely applied to me. Bingo! I thought. I have parasites!
(The goop apparently was a mucosal response to intestinal inflammation.)
I stopped by my favorite health food store and consulted the owner. She suggested I start eating garlic, cayenne pepper, onions, and oregano with as many meals as possible; really step up the probiotic intake, eat no sugar whatsoever and start taking Paragone from ReNew Life.
I was a little taken aback by the $35 price tag but I was desperate and starting to get really worried about my health. I also picked up some rice protein powder and rice milk to make shakes. The weight was falling off so fast; I was desperate to put some back on before I went below 100 pounds.
So, here’s what I did, in order:
- I fasted for 24 hours and drank nothing but water, unsweetened herbal tea, and coconut water.
- The next day, I ate my own weird concoction of brown rice, an obnoxious amount of chopped garlic, oregano, and cayenne pepper. It tasted horrible but I knew I was killing the little buggers.
- I waited one more day then woke up and swallowed down five Solaray 20 billion multidophilus capsules.
- I started taking Paragone as per the package instructions.
- At night, I drank psyllium fiber to bulk up my stools.
- Each morning, I would take 5 Solaray 20 billion multidophilus capsules and the Paragone.
- Within 2 days, I felt better. It was an incredible change. I also made rice protein shakes for breakfast and added a protein bar and yogurt to try to put on some weight.
- I kept on with the Paragone, even buying another box and continuing the same procedure for another month. (It’s recommended.)
- After that, I just continued taking high doses of probiotics, using the protein shakes each day and taking bulk psyllium fiber at night.
Within a few weeks, I was back to my old self. I felt so much better. Calmer, more connected to life. The anxiety was gone, my intestines stopped gurgling and my stools were normal.
I never went to the doctor to confirm I had intestinal parasites but from the symptoms I had for well over a month before I discovered what was causing them were very similar to what I’d researched. The fact the Paragone and high dosages of probiotics worked speaks volumes to me.
If you have similar symptoms, you may have a parasitic infection. Paragone is a best-seller from ReNew Life. This is a product I’ve personally used and have had great success with. If you believe you have intestinal parasites, cut sugar completely from your diet and load up on parasite-killing foods such as cayenne pepper, oregano, garlic, and onions. Also, begin taking a high dosage of a good-quality probiotic, use some bulk fiber and invest in a couple of bottles of Paragone. You’ll be amazed at the results!
« previous postStaying Healthy Starts with a ...
In our every day busy lives, many of us may not put much focus on how much sleep we get. M...
next post »Men’s Colon Health and D....
Do you live on fast food and energy drinks? Can you not even remember the last time yo...
Leave a Reply
- Use Oregano Oil to Treat Colds and More | Health On A Budget
- How to Lose Belly Fat - A Woman's Guide
No post with similar tags yet.