For many centuries and even millenniums, it has been consumed by mankind. Time has proven that tea can bring medicinal benefits to us. Tea contains effective antioxidants that can help prevent the development of serious diseases and infections such as cancer. Some teas contain vitamin C that can boost your immune system that fights off common diseases such as fever, cold and flu. Scientific studies show that tea can reduce stress, improve blood circulation, prevent stroke, and improve digestion. By drinking tea every day, you will be able to maintain a healthy and young looking body.
Where to Buy Tea
There are many kinds of tea that is being sold in the market today. There are different kinds of tea products and each of them brings medicinal benefits to your body. Apart from the medicinal benefits, these teas come with different flavors that can leave a pleasurable taste in your tongue. Teas are available at your local stores and you can also buy tea via online by visiting the online stores that sell tea products.
The Most Popular Teas in the World
1. Black Tea: For people who live in the western side of the world, black tea is the most popular. Once the tea is harvested from the farms it will undergo the fermentation process until the leaves are 100% black. Black tea have a mixed flavor, it has a flowery, spicy, nutty and fruity as well. Black teas can reduce the clotting of your arteries which is one of the major causes of stroke.
2. Oolong Tea: Oolong teas are comprised of mature teas which are considered to be effective in lowering your cholesterol levels and helps in improving food digestion. After the leaves are picked, they will be left to wither in order to take out the moisture and then semi-fermentation will occur while they are left in the shade. Oolong Teas have a fruity taste and provide a savory taste that is satisfying to the mouth.
3. Paraguay Mate: This tea is very popular in South America. This tea is brewed with the addition of spices and is often drunk by using a straw. This tea can improve digestion, reduce depression and boost your energy levels.
4. Milk Tea: This is one of the most popular teas in the world that comes from Sri Lanka and India. This tea is mixed with spices, but the main ingredient that is mixed with the tea is milk and that’s why it is called milk tea. Other spices that are included in the tea is ginger, cinnamon, and cardamom.
5. Wild Holy Tea: The reason why the tea is called holy is the fact that it is consumed for medicinal purposes. This tea have a bitter taste drinking it regularly will help you to maintain a good blood pressure and help you reduce weight.
These are the 5 kinds of tea that can help you maintain a healthy and young looking body. By drinking tea regularly, you will be able to improve your digestion, blood circulation and even prevent stroke.
Join the Mailing List
Get Your FREE e-Book, “Strange Symptoms: Why You’re Always Sick and What You Can Do About It” ($20 Value)
Guest Post by: Guest post contributed by Suzzane Gindi, the owner of FlawlessBeautyandSkin.com – a company that provides quality beauty and slimming products. Where to buy St. Dalfour and Green Coffee wholesale. Just visit FlawlessBeautyandSkin.com
No post with similar tags yet.
- Heal Your Relationship with Food
In today's world, countless people face a dieting dilemma. Numerous weight-loss plans claim to be "the best" and consumers eagerly try them to slim down once and for all. Many achieve short-term success and the dieting cycle continues. However, there’s a better path to weight management and a healthy attitude towards nutrition. When you think...
- Bee Pollen for Urethral Strictures
Urinary tract infection or trauma causes urethral strictures. Sexually transmitted infections might also cause the disease. The scarring occurs because the body tries to repair the injury or infection. Straddle injury is the most common trauma injury. The scarring causes the walls of the urethra to narrow. Urethral stricture occurs mostly to men as compared...
- The Power of Stones
In many cultures around the world certain stones are thought to have powers. From ancient times to modern times these stones bring everything from health to luck to protection from disease. Though these claims have never been scientifically proven, there are still many people who think wearing or carrying these stones can improve their lives.
- 7 Tips For Buying Healthy Bread
Although many people will try and tell you differently, carbohydrates are still an incredibly important macronutrient and they are necessary to carry out necessary bodily functioning. But as you are probably well aware, the key is to choose the right types of carbohydrates. So instead of eating things like ice cream, cake and cookies, you...
- 3 of the Most Proven Home Remedies To Stop a Toothache Without a Dentist
A toothache is one of the most painful things some people will experience in their life. When you have a toothache you will feel it in just about every bone in your body. What's worse is the fact that toothaches always seem to start when your dentist's office isn't open and you can't get anybody...
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Injury at the Gym
Millions of people around the globe wake up to the fact that our modern lifestyle and eating habits are conspiring against us to make us heavier and less healthy. More people are turning to a workout plan to get themselves back into top shape. Regardless of whether you’re totally new to working out or just...
- What Causes Child Stomach Pain?
When our children are sick, we as parents are willing to do whatever it takes to make it all better. When our children suffer, we suffer as well. We can feel so helpless at times and become nearly as miserable as our children when they are faced with pains. As children can't articulate exactly how...
- Physical Effects of Depression and Anxiety
Tens of millions of people have been diagnosed with depression and anxiety. Many people when they think about the effects that depression and anxiety will often cause on people suffering with these disorders relate most often to the emotional anguish that people with these diagnoses often experience. Aside from the emotional suffering which can be...
- Top Health Resource for Preventative Care
Seeing a chiropractor is a great natural approach to a healthier body. Certain illnesses can be healed and can be prevented with the holistic approach performed by chiropractors. For example, it can heal problems like asthma, epilepsy, constipation, colitis, etc. Apart from these, patients who have back pain problems and those who are suffering from...
- Green Cleaning Health Benefits
Growing in popularity because of the ecological movement around the world, green cleaning has become something the majority of companies out there have started to appropriate. Some people might ask themselves what the deal might be with green cleaning and why we need to change our habits in favor of this new way of doing...