This Contest Is Over – Winner Will Be Chosen Tomorrow – Thank You for Entering!!
You live with chronic pain, and you’ve tried just about everything to get better. Diets, supplements, prescription painkillers, exercises, yoga, meditation, etc., may have all become a part of your life at one point or another.
However, everybody is different. What works for one person might not work for another.
How Quell Is Different From What You’ve Already Tried
“Quell is a 100% drug free, patented technology proven to fight chronic pain. Quell is FDA cleared for day and night treatment of chronic pain. Worn on the upper calf, it is designed for people with chronic pain such as low back pain, arthritic and joint pain, nerve pain, leg and foot pain, and widespread pain.”
- Quell packs a powerful punch of advanced neurotechnology. It’s precise and personalized for your needs to manage chronic pain.
- Quell is more than just innovative technology. Every aspect of the product is designed for wearability and comfort.
- Quell’s slim, lightweight design ensures that it is as discreet as it is effective.
- Quell is always worn on the upper calf and stimulates sensory nerves.
- It taps into your body’s natural pain relief response.
- Sensory nerves carry neural pulses to your brain.
- Neural pulses trigger a natural response that blocks pain signals, leading to widespread pain relief.
Enter for Your Chance to Win a Quell Wearable Pain Relief Device ($249 Value)
I’ve been given one complete device for the purposes of this giveaway.
To qualify to enter this sweepstake you must be a United States resident and at least 21 years of age.
To enter for your chance to win a Quell Wearable Pain Relief Device, follow these 3 easy steps:
- Be sure you’re logged into your Facebook account.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of this post.
- Comment (using the Facebook comment feature at the bottom) “I’m entering to win the Quell Wearable Pain Relief Device”
I will choose a winner by random number generator on Friday, October 20th, 2017. I will notify you by a tagged Facebook comment. You must confirm your winning within 24 hours of the comment by sending me a private message with your name and address so I can send you your Quell.
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Legal Stuff
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
No purchase necessary. United States entrants only. Sweepstakes will run for 5 days of original posting. Winner will be chosen (based on comment #) by a random number generator. Your prize will be mailed via USPS. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Open to United States Residents who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
1. Promotion Description: The ‘I Told You I Was Sick – Giveaway’ (“Sweepstakes”) duration lasts as determine by the Sponsor and begins each day as advertised (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of IToldYouIWasSick.com (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to United States Residents who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 1 hour by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
– One (1) winner will receive a Quell Starter Kit. Physical goods will be delivered by mail approximately 2-3 weeks after the prize has been claimed.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV (Approximate Retail Value) of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will be awarded and/or delivered by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or damaged items during delivery. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Automated Rules: Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
6. Privacy: All Entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by