Chronic pain in joints of hands and feet is a common health issue. Often, this pain is accompanied by swelling and stiffness. As a result, those who suffer from chronic pain also experience sleep-related problems, lack of physical activity in the long-term, and other such problems, which hinder their day-to-day activities and eventually may affect their quality of life.
For instance, in the case of rheumatoid arthritis, simple day-to-day tasks like getting dressed and driving a car can become increasingly difficult.
Copper – A Simple Yet Powerful Solution
Copper is an important trace mineral found in all of our body tissues, and it plays a crucial role towards normal functioning of the nervous system and immune system, as well as the production of red blood cells.
Copper is also known to destroy 99.9% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses within minutes of contact. In addition, copper also has the power to destroy foul odor caused by bacteria and fungi.
More benefits of copper:
• Aids digestion
• Supports growth and development
• Slows aging process
• Helps fight cancer
• Enhances blood circulation
• Supports bone density
• Protects cognitive function
• Protects against heart diseases
• Aids melanin production
• Supports iron absorption
• Synthesizes collagen and elastin to promote development of blood vessels and rejuvenation of skin
One of the most significant benefits of copper is that it helps relieve joint pain. Copper’s anti-inflammatory properties help strengthen the supportive structures of our muscular system. It addresses the two key issues of arthritis or joint pain–reducing inflammation and strengthening the structures which provide support to sore and swollen joints.
However, the human body cannot synthesize copper. So, how can you benefit from this mineral in a non-invasive way?
Copper Compression Clothing Is the Answer
Thanks to today’s technological advancements, you can benefit from the amazing properties of copper in the safest way possible. Copper compression clothing or copper-infused clothing provides a host of benefits.
• Such clothing is made by infusing 100% pure, natural copper, which means it is a completely safe, chemical-free, natural, non-drug, and non-invasive solution.
• Since copper ions are bonded on a molecular level, they will not leach, and washing will not affect the benefits of copper. Hence, copper-infused clothing is durable.
Benefits of Copper Compression Gloves
Compression gloves are often recommended for relief of pain, stiffness, and swelling in the joints of patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis.
This is because:
• Copper compression gloves put ideal pressure on the aching joints, which eventually reduces the pain.
• Copper compression gloves help reduce puffiness, which is one of the common symptoms associated with chronic joint pain.
• If worn overnight, your hands may hurt less so that you are able to get undisturbed sleep.
• They enhance blood circulation, which helps reduce the stiffness and makes the movement of fingers easier.
• Your grip gets better when you wear your copper compression gloves, but they don’t impact the agility of your fingers.
For best results, choose a pair that fits perfectly. A pair that is too tight or too loose won’t give you any benefits. Try to wear them for seven to eight hours straight when you sleep. This will ensure that your sleep is not disturbed because of joint pain.
Benefits of Copper Compression Socks
Copper compression socks combine the powerful healing properties of copper with the advantages of regular compression socks. They might appear similar to your standard compression socks, except that they are made with a fabric infused with 100% pure, natural copper.
So, whether you are living with spider veins, varicose veins, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or any other type of chronic joint pain in your legs or feet, copper compression socks are an ideal first treatment choice.
• They help promote circulation in your lower legs, which helps prevent blood clots.
• They reduce annoying aches and pains and soothe tired feet and legs.
• They eliminate odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
• They reduce stiffness and muscle strain.
• They promote easier movement.
Apart from its numerous health benefits, copper compression clothing is very easy to use and requires no extra care. You can be assured of its quality even after several washes since copper is infused at a molecular level.
So, if you are struggling with simple daily tasks because of arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or any other type of chronic pain in your joints, copper compression clothing might be the perfect solution for you.
Invest in a pair of copper compression socks or copper compression gloves as per your requirement, and say goodbye to that constant nagging pain!
Author Bio: Kunal is a young and passionate entrepreneur, fascinated by the workings of the human body and natural solutions for common health problems. He’s single-minded in his aim to make Copper Defence a brand that’s recognised across the globe, by partnering with global brands to make these high-tech materials easily accessible for everyone. If you’d like to get in touch, email Kunal at email@example.com or visit www.copperclothing.com for copper-infused clothing, pet accessories, and more.