Gain Exposure and Quality Backlinks to Your Site
At I Told You I Was Sick, we offer our readers a good, steady supply of up-to-date natural health information.
We publish only original articles. If your content is a duplicate, we wish you the best of luck in submitting it elsewhere.
Who is Welcome to Publish:
- Natural Health Practitioners
- Knowledgeable and Passionate Bloggers
What We Publish:
I Told You I Was Sick caters to readers who struggle with chronic pain and are interested in finding natural, alternative ways to achieve lasting relief.
Your articles must be centered around chronic pain, natural health, nutrition, dietary supplements, exercise, spiritual and mental health, and/or interpersonal relationships. Be creative. (If you can put an interesting spin on any of these topics, you’re more than welcome to).
How to Submit a Guest Post:
Send me an email with at least two links to articles with your byline. If you are approved to write for us, you may suggest a topic, or I will assign one.
Once I’ve read your first draft, I will set up a contributor’s account for you and send you a temporary password via email.
You can then submit your post and it will go live in the order it was received (usually no more than a week).
Tips for Contributing Writers:
If you plan to submit an article to our site, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Include no more than 2 relevant links in your article submission – One in the body of the content, one in the bio link – (no affiliate links)
- Article length must be at least 800 words.
- Please cite relevant medical studies when applicable.
- Be sure your article is well-written and free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- Subscribe to the RSS feed and respond to comments on the posts you write.